Dr Andrew Bashford
- MRCS LRCP London 1969
- DA (RCP & S) London 1972
- FFARACS 1976
- FANZCA 1992
- Gastro-enterology procedures
- Eye surgery
- Radiological procedures
Initially trained in London, Andrew spent three years working in the West of England, before moving to Wellington, New Zealand where he gained a Fellowship in anaesthesia.
Andrew then came to Australia where he worked for sixteen years in the public system, before joining the Wakefield Anaesthetic Group in 1995.
Since 1999 he has been Chairman of the group.
- Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- Australian Society of Anaesthetists
- Australian Medical Association
- Airway Management ANZCA Special Interest Group
- Day Care Anaesthesia ANZCA Special Interest Group
- Welfare of Anaesthetists ANZCA Special Interest Group