Dr Derrick Selby
- MBBS (Sydney) 1976
- M BIOMED E (UNSW) 1982
- FFARACS 1982
- FANZCA 1992
- Interventional Cardiology
- In-room cosmetic sedation
- Radiological procedures
- Medical Ethics & Medical Equipment
Derrick completed his anaesthetic training in Sydney in 1982 and worked at RPAH as a Senior Registrar. He then moved to Adelaide and worked in the public system at Flinders Medical Centre before joining the Wakefield Anaesthetic Group in 1987.
Between 2012 – early 2017 he volunteered his services to a teaching hospital in Tanzania, East Africa which included assisting, tutoring and improving anaesthesia services there, amongst other things. During that time he practiced as a Locum with Wakefield Anaesthetic Group, dividing his time between Tanzania and Adelaide.
Derrick returned to Adelaide in 2017.
- Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- Australian Society of Anaesthetists
- Australian Senior Active Doctors’ Association Inc
- Christian Medical & Dental Fellowship Australia