Dr Adam Badenoch
- BSc (Biomedical Science) (Adelaide) 2003
- BMBS (Flinders) 2007
- FANZCA 2015
- Difficult airway management
- Anaesthesia for ENT and Maxillofacial surgery
- Anaesthesia for Hepatobilliary and transplant surgery
- Neuro anaesthesia
- Paediatric anaesthesia
- Perioperative blood management, coagulation and transfusion medicine
After completing his medical school, internship and residency at Flinders Medical Centre, Adam completed his anaesthetic training in the South Australian rotational scheme between 2010 and 2014. He has completed fellowships in difficult airway management at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in 2014, followed by medical education/simulation at Flinders Medical Centre in 2015, and hepatobilliary and transplant anaesthesia at Toronto General Hospital, Canada in 2016 before returning to work in Adelaide in May 2017.
He has a diverse range of interests including ENT, Maxillofacial and Craniofacial anaesthesia, Hepatobilliary and liver transplant anaesthesia, Neuro and Paediatric anaesthesia.
Adam is a passionate South Australian, Hawthorn supporter, and father who works at Flinders Medical Centre and Wakefield Anaesthetic Group.
- Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- Australian Society of Anaesthetists
- Australian Medical Association
- South Australian Salaried Medical Officer Association
- International Liver Transplant Society