Dr Gurunath Murthy
- MBBS (Bangalore University, India) 1999
- MD Anaesthesia (Mumbai University, India) 2004
- FANZCA (Australia) 2011
- EDRA (European Diploma in Regional Anaesthesia) 2014
- General surgery, Colorectal surgery, Bariatric surgery, upper GI surgery
- Orthopaedics and trauma
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Special interest in regional anaesthesia and ambulatory anaesthesia
Dr. Gurunath Murthy completed his anaesthetic training in India in 2004 followed by training in the UK (3 years) and Fellowship of Australia and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists in 2011. He worked at Lyell McEwin and Modbury Hospitals before joining the Wakefield Anaesthetic Group in October 2016. He continues to work part-time at Modbury Hospital as a Senior Consultant and Supervisor of training.
He has also obtained a Diploma in Regional Anaesthesia conducted by European Society of Regional Anaesthesia.
- Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- Australian Society of Anaesthetists
- European Diploma in Regional Anaesthesia